If I had to guess, I’d guess you’re here because you have more marketing projects than you have staff or budget or hours in the day. Together, we can make that less of a problem.
I specialize in helping professionals and businesses tell their stories through targeted marketing across multiple channels, from traditional sales support materials to online content and campaigns. My goal is to help you identify the best use of your limited marketing dollars, and craft marketing that reflects your brand, resonates with your audience, and inspires action.
What keeps slipping to the bottom of your marketing to-do list?
- Brand Stewardship
- Sales Tools
- Internal Communications
- Marketing Automation
- Graphic Design
- Custom Client Work
- Event Management
- Speaker Support
- Whew, I’ve read enough; let’s talk!
Recent Client Projects
- Language Services/Globalization provider: top-line message development; copywriting; sales enablement tools; e-books; case studies; buyer persona work
- Professional Services firm: Ghost-writing for industry journal; case studies; post-conference follow-up
- Communications Consultancy: brand style development; PPT template; booklet layout and editing; job aids; custom branded client materials
- Project Management Consultancy: website development and copywriting; program outlines; service overviews; professional/speaker bio
- Medical Devices firm: Board of Directors meeting presentation content and design – IT Function
- Professional Services firm: email campaign development to promote new thought leadership and capabilities
Corporate Experience | Résumé
- KORN FERRY INTERNATIONAL | Marketing Communications Manager (2013)
- GLOBAL NOVATIONS | Marketing Communications Manager (2010–2013)
- NOVATIONS GROUP, INC. | Marketing Brand Manager (2006–2010)
- NOVATIONS SDC | Marketing Brand Manager (2003–2006)
- DECKER COMMUNICATIONS | Marketing Coordinator (2001–2003)
- PMSI-PROJECT MENTORS | Sales and Marketing Assistant (1999–2001)
- PROJECT MENTORS, INC. | Tradeshow Manager and Proposal Lead (1997–1999)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketo marketing automation
- Salesforce CRM